About Dr. Fewins
John L. Fewins, MD, FACS grew up in rural Pennsylvania. He received an Ivy League degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. After graduating with a medical degree from the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Dr. Fewins moved to Texas to complete a residency in Otolaryngology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He found that be enjoyed his time in the Lone Star State and decided to call Texas his home, founding his own clinic in Fort Worth. Dr. Fewins resides in Fort Worth proper with his wife and two children.
John L. Fewins, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and is a member of the American College of Surgeons. His professional interests include all aspects of pediatric and adult otolaryngology. Dr. Fewins is particularly passionate about working with disorders of the voice, head and neck cancer, sinus disorders, allergy, and performing thyroid surgery.
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Texas Association of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Dr. Fewins speaks English and Spanish
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Fewins, please contact our office.